Kingston KC2000 250 GB Solid State Drive - M.2 2280 Internal - PCI Express (PCI Express 3.0 x4)
Kingston's KC2000 NVMe PCIe SSD delivers powerful performance using the latest Gen 3.0 x 4 controller and 96-layer 3D TLC NAND. With read/ write speeds of up to 3,200/2,200MB/s , KC2000 delivers outstanding endurance and improves the workflow in desktop, workstation and high-performance computing (HPC) systems. The compact M.2 design gives greater flexibility, increasing storage but also saving space.
Available in capacities from 250GB-2TB to meet your system's needs. KC2000 is a self-encrypting drive that supports end-to-end data protection using 256-bit AES hardware-based encryption and allows the use of independent software vendors with TCG Opal 2.0 security management solutions, such as Symantecâ„¢, McAfeeâ„¢ and WinMagicÂ®. KC2000 also has built-in Microsoft eDrive support, a security storage specification for use with BitLocker.
- Incredible NVMe PCIe performance
- Supports a full-security suite (TCG Opal 2.0, AES 256-bit, eDrive)
- Ideal for desktop, workstations, and high-performance computing (HPC) systems
- Upgrade your PC with capacities of up to 2TB
- With a capacity of 250 GB, you have large storage space for all your documents and data
- 256-bit encryption protects your PC from hackers and thieves by encoding all your data
- The high-read speed of 3000 MB/s maximizes system performance and saves time while you are doing complex tasks
- Write speed of 1100 MB/s enables you to perform write-related tasks in seconds rather than minutes
- PCI Express 3.0 x4 interface provides enhanced bandwidth for the quick access of data by the operating system and applications
Unlimited Blocks, Tabs or Accordions with any HTML content can be assigned to any individual product or to certain groups of products, like entire categories, brands, products with specific options, attributes, price range, etc. You can indicate any criteria via the advanced product assignment mechanism and only those products matching your criteria will display the modules.
Also, any module can be selectively activated per device (desktop/tablet/phone), customer login status and other criteria. Imagine the possibilities.