Acer V226HQL 21.5" LED LCD Monitor - 16:9 - 5ms - Free 3 year Warranty
V6 Series monitors feature Acer eColor technology for striking visuals, and Acer ComfyView innovations that reduce glare to deliver most-comfortable viewing. These sturdy monitors also have a wide array of ports, so you can connect many types of devices and do more at once. In addition, they utilize eco-friendly features to save power and money.Designed To Adapt
V6 Series monitors let you find the working angle that suits you best with a screen that tilts quickly and smoothly. The stand also has a magnetic area, great for holding paperclips and keeping your desk orderly. These monitors are also wall-mountable, giving you clear views with more room.
- 5 ms response time makes it excellent for latest action films, sports or gaming
- 16:9 widescreen resolution perfect for watching movies, playing video games and getting on with office work
- LED backlight enhances display performance that delivers an outstanding color range and contrast ratios
- 250 Nit brightness gives an exceptional visible display for clear and consistent on-screen pictures
- HDMI interface allows you to connect to a variety of HD devices including gaming consoles, Blu-ray players, laptop PCs, digital cameras and many others for the ultimate true high-definition display
- DisplayPort interface that transmits both audio and video signals through a single connection to deliver versatile performance
- VESA mount compatibility allows you to mount the display on a wall or with a stand depending on your specific needs
Unlimited Blocks, Tabs or Accordions with any HTML content can be assigned to any individual product or to certain groups of products, like entire categories, brands, products with specific options, attributes, price range, etc. You can indicate any criteria via the advanced product assignment mechanism and only those products matching your criteria will display the modules.
Also, any module can be selectively activated per device (desktop/tablet/phone), customer login status and other criteria. Imagine the possibilities.